Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A few pics


This is the view of some of Incheon from the peak.

I made it to the top! And I was in need of my inhaler for a small time, but we were all resting so I was able to breathe well again after the break. (That was for you mom!)
This is Katy showing off her amazing gymnastic abilities. They have these bars and exercise machines throughout the hike for people to stretch and do whatever....crazy! I'm thinking that hiking is enough exercise for me for one day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Karen.
I love reading your blogs...keep it going whenever you can. The pictures are enjoyable. Thanks.
We are so glad things are going well for you. Keep safe and healthy. Do your students pass your tests? We are proud of you try to learn Korean! We are well. Jeff's off to a Youth conference this weekend, Dan has four friends over for a sleepover. GOD bless you! bye Love, Aunt Diane and guys

Mary Lou and Ron Donkersloot said...

It was very, very fun to see you via Katy's camera yesterday morning! Thanks for running over to say "hi" to us! Have a wonderful weekend! (Mary Lou)

Anonymous said...

And enjoy your week of an easy schedule!!

Ron